Monday, September 27, 2010

The Cutting Cafe: Halloween Time

I've got a easy and fun Halloween card to share. I used the super cute Halloween Time printable stamp set from The Cutting Cafe.

Aren't those boots just the cutest?! And that's just a small peak into the 55 images included in the Halloween Time set for just $8.99!


I printed the sentiment and image onto Kraft card stock and colored the boots using Copics and Stampin' Write markers for the purple. I used PTI's Polka Dot Basics II for the background and added a bit of tissue paper to the top. Fast and easy. Thanks for stopping by!

13 comments:

  1. Love those super cute witchy boots and the bold polka dot background!! Such a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those boots!! So much fun...I was just thinking how I want to do a Halloween card with some purple and of course LIME green :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic girlie..I so love how you did the tissue paper....awesome idea....hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh those are way too funny! Sometimes I think I know people who wear those exact shoes at home! Hee hee! Love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh... love this! Love the green and purple color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is one great card.. love that purple tissue!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute! Love the green and purple. A perfect Halloween card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is the cutest ever!! Love it.
    I just became your newest follower and can't wait to look through your entire blog. Thanks for sharing. I would love for you to stop by my blog.
    jen(jennyscards.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dawn, what a FABBY card!! LOVE everything about this! On another note, I can't wait to get my hands on your awesome stamps! I am hoping to join the countdown but if not then then the release :)

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest