Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Color Cue {13} Challenge

Details

Create a card, scrapbook page, digital layout, tag, whatever...just make sure to use the colors noted in the graphic.

Create your project and post it to your blog or online photo gallery such as Flickr or SCS. Add a direct link to your project (not your homepage please) by clicking the "add your link" button below.

Deadline

You have until April 7th at 10:59 pm EST to play along. You will know the deadline has passed when the link to add your project is no longer available.

Each Design Team member will be picking their personal favorites from the entries to feature here on the blog.

Ready for a little inspiration to get you started?

My yellow photographed a bit orange, but I promise it's yellow. ;o) I used Woodgrain Silhouettes for that fantastic woodgrain texture on the die cut along with the butterfly from Flora & Fauna I. For my sentiment, I used the All Occasion Label die cut with the coordinating label stamp from Brothers & Sisters. And finally, "Easter Wishes" from Spring Post. I know, I know, I have an addiction to those doilies, but come on, they are so easy to use and I have a ton of them!

Elise Durenberger

Oh my, I just love Elise and her creativity! She really knows how to think out of the box, doesn't she? Her little scene here is adorable. I love the tree she's created using the branch from Love Birds and the leaves from Funky Foliage. You'll just have to click on over to her blog to get all of the details and stamps she's used on this little wonder!

Jinny Newlin

Ok, how cute is that little wagon of flowers?! Jinny has done a fabulous job of paper piecing with Ever After. Her fun mix of patterns is perfect for spring!

Kerrianne Gwin

Kerrianne gets her Irish on with a mix of sets including All Occasion Tags, Postmarked, and Brothers & Sisters. I love the patterned paper she created using the date and shamrock!

Savitri Wilder

Is there such a thing as Clean Shabby Chic? I think there is...and I think Savitri is the the Queen of CSC! Love the softness she's created using Flora & Fauna I, Brothers & Sisters and a little Poinsettia Patterns for the sentiment. And her double ribbon treatment is perfection.


Now it's your turn!



9 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL cards ladies...those colors are so cool and calm, can't WAIT to give them a go! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, what a fun color choice and great DT's cards too :)

    Angeline

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your the way you've embellished your sentiment and highlighted it with that scrumptious woodgrain! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards! I love the color combo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE all these projects! I'm so glad everyone loves the color combo! And Dawn your card is BEAUTIFUL!! Love the way you layered all the pieces on the gorgeous Doily :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dawn, your card is EXQUISITE! I am drooling over the littlest bits of detail AND exquisite use of color! I have to say this combo was a new one for me, but NOW, I'm addicted! It's like an early SPRING festival around here and I am LOVIN' it! Great combo - can't wait to see ALL the goodness that gets shared this month! Yee HAW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. everyone's cards are lovely! dawn, i love watching your cas style slide over to a bit more girly, pretty card! this is wonderful:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful challenge!! Thank you for the inspiration, ladies :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards! Certainly not a combo that I would put together on my own... really glad I tried it out!!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest