Friday, July 5, 2013

Design Team Inspiration with Kerrianne Bowen

Happy Friday! Today, we have the wonderful Kerrianne Bowen here with us to share some Friday inspiration featuring Fresh Cut Florals!

Wplus9 Supplies
Stamps: Fresh Cut Florals // Cardstock: White

I have been crushing on orange a lot over the last couple of months. It has never been a color I turned to in the past, but I've come to appreciate the "fresh" feel it brings to a softer color palette. And I love the addition of it in Kerrianne's card. It really makes her florals "pop"!

Wplus9 Supplies
Stamps: Fresh Cut Florals Ink: Lake House Pigment Ink // Cardstock: Oatmeal

What a gorgeous display of florals! And notice how few supplies are used to create such unique and striking designs. Simple, yet stunning. Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you've enjoyed Kerrianne's work as much as I have!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards for today!! I love all of the inspiration!! Thanks for sharing and have a fabulous weekend!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, love all the randomly stamped flowers! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest