Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Monday Mood Board 24 Winners

Monday Mood Board is taking a hiatus for the rest of the year. But don't worry, it will be back on January 6, 2014. In the meantime, I still have several Holiday projects I haven't shared yet, so I will be posting those for some last minute ideas over the next couple of weeks.

But we still have to announce the winners of MMB 24, don't we! There were a lot of really gorgeous entries for the last mood board. It makes me really happy that I don't have to try to choose a favorite. ;o) Here are the 3 randomly selected winners.

Monday Mood Board #24 Winners

  • #21 (Leah C.)
  • #8 (Wanda Cullen)
  • #25 (Lydia)

Contact us at customerservice@wplus9.com with your full name and email and we will set up your store credits! (If you don't already have an account set up with us, be sure to set one up to expedite collecting your prize)

Thanks for stopping by. I hope your Holidays are filled with love!

1 comment:

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest