Friday, February 14, 2014

Step It Up Challenge Extended!

Several of you notified me that the Link Up Tool for our Step It Up Challenge closed early. Thank you so much for bringing it to my attention. It seems our time zone was off for some reason. We apologize for our oversight.

So, we are extending the deadline through the weekend! You will now have until Sunday, February 16, at 11:59 PM EST to link up your entries.

The lucky winner will be posted by noon on Monday. In the meantime, scroll down to check out our newest card and video, or click here.

Good luck!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks! I have now linked up my card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much - I tried earlier and wasn't able to link - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! This was my very first time creating a something for a challenge and it was a little disappointing that I was too late to upload it. Will do so now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much - I was sad when I logged on to enter my card and found it was already closed! Rx

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest