Thursday, May 10, 2018

Modern Calla Lillies Two Ways with Joni

Hello Everyone! Joni here sharing my take on the new Modern Calla Lilies. For this first project, I used the Modern Calla Lilies stamps and dies, Kind Soul and the 4 Bar Stitched Rectangles Die.

To begin, I distressed the white card panel with Distress Oxide Ink in Peacock Feathers and then splattered it with water to add a bit of texture and distressing. And then die-cut the panel with the 4 Bar Stitched Rectangles Die. Next, I stamped the Anthurium images from Modern Calla Lilies, colored them with Copic Markers and then die-cut them using the companion dies.

Next, I stamped the sentiment using the Kind Soul stamp set and adhered the images with foam tape for dimensions. I also added some Ivory Jewels from Pretty Pink Posh to finish off the card.

For the next card, I used the Modern Calla Lilies stamps and die, Sympathy Lilies and the 4 Bar Stitched Rectangles Die.

To begin I stamped the white panel with the leaves from Modern Calla Lilies using Distress Oxide Inks in Frayed Burlap and Peeled Paint.

Next, I die-cut the center with the 4 Bar Stitched Rectangles Die to create a window and stamped the card base with the sentiment from the Sympathy Lilies stamp set.

Then, I adhered the white card panel and die-cuts with foam tape for dimension. I also added some Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear Jewels for some interest to finish the card.

I hope you guys enjoyed today's projects! Thank you so much for stopping by!

Featured Supplies

For your convenience, here is a list of the featured Wplus9 supplies used on today's project(s), along with links to purchase.

Wplus9 4 Bar Stitched Rectangles Die
Wplus9 4 Bar Stitched Rectangles Die
Shop at:
WP9
Wplus9 Kind Soul Stamp Set
Wplus9 Kind Soul Stamp Set
Shop at:
WP9
Modern Calla Lilies
Modern Calla Lilies
Shop at:
WP9
Modern Calla Lilies Die
Modern Calla Lilies Die
Shop at:
WP9
Sympathy Lilies
Sympathy Lilies
Shop at:
WP9

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Joni these are all simply stunning! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joni! Now why haven't we all thought of using these 4bar frames as you have done on this gorgeous 1st card? What a subtle, yet fabulous place to plant your flowers! Both cards are really exquisite!
    =]

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest